Wendler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Favine
Favine
Admin

Pilots out of time, Ace's High (A Movie Post) Empty Pilots out of time, Ace's High (A Movie Post)

Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:12 pm
(Past, year 1946. Skies over the Pacific.)

Opening Scene, Cockpit of a heavily modified jet fighter. Two men in powered Armor sit.

Gage Burnett (AKA Bullfrog): What’s the readings looking like Data? Think this piece of junk can withstand the Ace Particles?

Ty Leon (AKA Data): I hope so. Took us years to build this thing. Had to help in a whole war to get the raw materials needed, just to make this much of the Particles.

Data tapped a liquid filled gauge to his left.

Ty Leon: Yeah. This has to work, if we ever want to get back to our time.

Ty looks out at the skies around them.

Gage Burnett: Thinking about the girls?

Ty Leon: Something like that. More on what is going on in our present time. That Gathering of heroes. Like, damn.

Gage Burnett: I know little buddy, I know. If only…

Gage trails off as a button flashes in front of him.

Gage Burnett: Is it time Data?

Ty taps the gauge again, the purple liquid starting to glow.

Ty Leon: Yeah. It’s time.

Ty flips a few knobs, and pushes a couple buttons in unique order.
Underneath the aircraft, a bay door opens, and a missile slowly descends.

Ty Leon: On my Mark. 3…2…

Ty pulls the trigger on the weapons handle next to him, the missile dropped from the bay, free fell for a few seconds, then ignited with a purple flame. Screaming in front of the craft, heading to an unknown target.

Ty Leon: 1. Punch it. I’ll fire the Ace Particle rounds.

Gage pushed up the throttle lever on the fighter, as it quickly picked up speed. Speeds that for a normal human, would have killed them. But the suits the Ace’s wore, a product of the Ace Drivers they wore on their waist, kept the two safe from this extreme level of speed.

Ty Leon: Keep it in your sights. Bullfrog

Ty yelled, as he zeroed in the targeting sights.

Ty Leon: Almost there…. Got it.

Ty flipped a switch on his weapons handle, and pushed the button. He looked at the Gauge and watched as the purple liquid drained out. Seconds later the guns of the craft fired what looked like purple illuminated slugs.

It only took a few bursts from the planes cannons to strike the missile, which went up in a large purple explosion.

Ty Leon: That’s it BullFrog. Readings are saying that’s our ticket home.

Gage Burnett: What if it does not work like last time?

Ty Leon: Then hopefully we live to be old men to warn Over Reach, when they are formed.

Gage Burnett: Girls won’t like that.

Ty Leon: Guess we could find new girls…

Gage Burnett: Nah. I like the ones we have. They know how to fly.

Ty Leon: Then through that we go.

Leon pointed towards the explosion now forming into a storm of purple clouds and lighting.

Gage: I guess so… Hey buddy.

Ty Leon: Yeah Bullfrog.

Gage Burnett: Spades Low

Ty Laughed.

Ty Leon: We really doing this.

Gage Burnett: Yes. SPADES LOW

Ty Leon: Hearts Fly

Gage Burnett: And Clubs Die.
Gage and Ty: But ACEs HIGH

Gage pushed the craft to go fast, as it entered into the storm.

Title Card: Pilots out of time, ACE’s HIGH

(Current day 2027, Over Reach HQ)

Director Corsair: What do you mean you lost contact with the Ace’s

The Thin Man: Like I said, Director. I was in contact with them via my link, and the last thing they said was that they would most likely not make it back if they did this. Before I could even ask what that was, I lost the link?

Director Corsair. Damn it. Did skull Force take them out?

Corsair rubbed his chin.

Director Corsair: No… They would never let that happen.

He signed, rolling his eyes and shaking his head.

Director Corsair: Where are you two?

(Cut to a month prior. On the Ace’s EkranoCarrier. The Ace Flight.)

Gage Burnett: So let me get this straight. Over Reach needs us to go to a recon mission, into The Sphinx Syndicate’s territory.

Gage said, as he wiped sweat from his forehead.

Ty Leon: Yep. Something about a large Gathering or whatever.

Ty put aside the chip he was working on.

Gage Burnett: Good chance Skull Force will be there.

Ty Leon: Yep. Them and their Drones.
Gage Burnett: This is a suicide mission. Any back up?

Ty Leon: Nope.

Gage Burnett: Not even Task Force B? They love stuff like this.

Ty Leon: They do, but they are a ground based unit. Those bug tanks only hoover… If you call it that.

Gage Burnett: Damn it.

Gage threw down the tool he was holding and looked over the docs again.

Ty Leon: It’s just a simple recon mission. We fly over, take some super highly detailed photos, then fly out. The Ace Spyer was made for this mission.

Ty pointed to a closed bay door with the number 7 on it.

Gage Burnett: The Ace Spyer, also has limited weapons. If those Skull Force drones get the jump on us, it will be hell trying to fight our way out.

Ty Leon: We’ll…

Ty is interrupted by an alarm going off, and a voice ringing out.

Robotic Female Voice: ACE’s DEPLOY, ACE’s DEPLOY.

Ty Leon: Perfect Timing.

Ty looked at the sleek Ace Pad on his wrist.

Ty Leon: People with no name are attacking a power plant

Gage Burnett: Then why are they calling us in? What is Power Force doing or Power Corps?

Ty Leon: They are there. But Skull Force is also there.

Gage Burnett: Should lead with that Little buddy.

Gage grabbed a device from the table next to him, as did Ty.

Gage and Ty: Ace’s High.

The two yelled, placing the device over their waist, as a swarm of little bots spilled out and covered them, forming a type of powered armor.

Ty Leon: Ace Pods ready. Deploying Ace Interceptor.

The two rushed to a small two seater jet. Jumping in as it the platform it was on lifted up to the awaiting skies. The crew of the Ace Flight was already hard at work getting the launch ramp ready. Guides directed the jet towards the catapult, helped it hook up and then moved towards the now raising Ace interceptor. A sleeking delta winged craft, that was missing its nose and cockpit.

Ty Leon: OK Bullfrog. Ace Interceptor is ready for launch, same with the Ace Pod.

Gage Burnett: Think we should ready the Ace Heavy?

Ty Leon: Way ahead of you. The Ace Heavy will deploy after we leave. Now Punch it. Seems reports of two black jets are coming in.

Gage Burnett: Can’t be…

Ty Leon: Purple and Pink Tails with flowers on them.

Gage Burnett: Cleaver girls.

Gage pushed the throttle as the Ace Pod was launched across the deck. He pulled back hard on the flight stick as the Ace Pod rose into the sky.

Ty Leon: Ace Interceptor has deployed. Starting docking maneuver.

Ty flipped a few switches, pushed some buttons, and tapped his helmet. He was now linked to the docking cameras, and watched as the Ace Interceptor module lined up with the Ace Pod.

Ty Leon: Take control

Ty grabbed the control levels to his side and making small adjustments, worked the Ace pod into the waiting maw of the Ace Interceptor.

Soon the pod linked with the Module.

Ty Leon: Linking complete, the Ace Inceptor is ready.

Gage Burnett: Getting faster at this. That was what, two seconds Data?

Ty Leon: Four point seven, but who is keeping track Bullfrog.
Gage Burnett: Whatever. I’m taking control. Engaging Ace Particles.

Ty Leon: Particles stable and ready.

Gage Burnett: Then we are off.

The Ace Interceptors engines spooled up, glowing purple as the craft launched forward, leaving a trail of purple vapors in its wake.

(Power Planet.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum